Hi, I am an incoming Ph.D. student at New York University, advised by Prof. Chinmay Hegde. I graduated from Worcester Polytechnic Institute with a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.S. in Mathematical Sciences, where I was fortunate to be advised by Prof. Jacob Whitehill. My primary field of research interest is machine learning, specifically domain adaptation, few-shot learning, and speaker verification.
- 04/15/2021: I will start my Ph.D. in Computer Science at NYU Tandon School of Engineering in Fall 2021.
- 07/24/2020: My paper got accepted at INTERSPEECH 2020.
- 02/24/2020: My paper got accepted at ICASSP 2020.
- 11/01/2019: Presented 2 research posters at WPI’s Undergraduate Research Symposium
- 08/23/2017: Joined WPI as an undergraduate student.